Acne Pads | Medical Grade Acne Treatment
Our Acne correction pads have a unique blend of Glycolic Acid 5%, Lactic Acid 5%, and Salicylic Acid 2%. They work together to provide a mild microchemical peel that exfoliates and corrects acne while avoiding potential breakouts and leaving your skin clearer and blemish-free. Moreover, they contain botanical elements like Licorice, Yeast, Burdock, Horse Chestnut, Olive, Clary Sage extracts, and Ivy, which aid in relieving acne-related redness, irritation, and inflammation.
BENEFITS OF USING ACNE CORRECTION PADS
- To begin with, they stimulate cellular turnover through a micro-peel that comes in Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids.
- They also contain Glycolic Acid 5%, Lactic Acid 5%, and Salicylic Acid 2%.
- For sensitive skin types, they give the advantage of a gentle, microchemical peel to exfoliate, correct problematic acne and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Alpha and beta hydroxy acid compounds aid in exfoliating dead skin cells, hence promoting cellular regeneration.
- Deeply penetrates pores to control sebum production and limit acne bacteria development.
- With a botanically infused product, acne cleansing softens and soothes acne-prone, irritated skin while decreasing inflammation and redness.
- Acne correction pads leave your skin clearer, cleaner, and blemish-free.
DIRECTIONS FOR USING ACNE PADS
Wipe the whole face and neck with one pad avoiding the eyes then allow for absorption before adding other products. It can be taken twice a day or as advised by a doctor. There is no need to rinse. To keep the pads from drying out, tighten the cap after each use.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%
Glycolic Acid 5%
Lactic Acid 5%
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium, Hydroxide, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta Glucan, Allantoin, Dipotassium, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit), Peel Extract, Tetrasodium, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methyl isothiazolinone, Cucumis Sativus Cucumber (Fruit extract), Glycyrrhizate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Lactate, PPG-26-Buthet-26, PEG 40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil.
Also see our Acne Scar Treatment | Acne Face Wash, and read how to Remove Acne Scars
Want a free medical aesthetician virtual consultation to help you?
We are open 7 days a week, we can help you no matter what part of the world you're from. We can help you decide which of our products can work best for you as well as how to mix our product with any other skin care line on the planet. Yes, it’s free.