A unique sulfate and paraben-free formula are specially formulated with the perfect balance of Salicylic Acid and skin-nourishing botanicals. Salicylic Acid, a Beta Hydroxy Acid, can penetrate the pore lining and exfoliate inside the pore, as well as the skin's surface making it effective in reducing breakouts. Clarifying Cleanser is also formulated with Niacinamide to reduce redness and improve the skin's overall look. In addition, the soothing blend of botanical oils and extracts provides a multitude of benefits without over-drying the skin. This product immediately cleanses deep into pores, eliminating acne-causing bacteria, impurities, and oil, leaving skin soft, radiant, and blemish-free.
- Deep cleaning Salicylic Acid formula
- Reduces 99% of acne-causing bacteria
- Salicylic Acid 2% penetrates deep into pores, decreasing sebum production, excess oil, and fighting acne-causing bacteria
- Provides mild exfoliation of dead skin cells from within the follicle, keeping the pores clear of cellular debris thus reducing the number of breakouts
- Contains 15 nourishing botanical extracts and essential oils that moisturize and improve complexion to help retain a healthy glow while leaving the skin smooth and soft
- Decongests, tones, and tightens skin, leaving it invigorated without over-drying
Apply cleanser over wet face and work into lather, avoiding eye area. Rinse with water and pat dry. Can be used twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Ingredient Highlights: Niacinamide (Vitamin B3(, Provitamin BS, Yeast Extract, Clary Sage Extract, Galanga Root Extract, Wheat Germ Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract, Licorice Extract, Olive Extract, Ivy Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Orange Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Lime Oil
Want a free medical aesthetician virtual consultation to help you?
We are open 7 days a week, we can help you no matter what part of the world you're from. We can help you decide which of our products can work best for you as well as how to mix our product with any other skin care line on the planet. Yes, it’s free.