The potent, highly penetrative hydrating serum contains Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally occurring glycosaminoglycan that rehydrates, smoothes, tones and restores elasticity to the skin. Rich, emollient ingredients bind moisture to the skin, while also plumping the skin to add fullness, volume and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hydrating properties reach deep into the dermis layer of the skin to mix with, attract and maintain water, promote blood and skin microcirculation and maintain normal metabolism and nutrient absorption. Additionally eliminates active oxygen free radicals produced by ultraviolet radiation in the epidermis, and protects the skin from damage. Functions as a highly effective post-procedure treatment to soothe, cool, and calm the skin after laser and peel procedures.
- Moisturizes the skin, while also plumping the skin resulting in decreased wrinkles
- Restores the skin to its natural hydration and beauty
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally occurring glycosaminoglycan
- Deeply moisturizes without the oily feel
- Smoothes, tones, and restores the elasticity of the skin
- Reaches deep into the dermis layer of the skin to mix with, attract, bind and maintain water
- Promotes blood and skin microcirculation and maintains normal metabolism and nutrient absorption
- Eliminates active oxygen free radicals produced by ultraviolet radiation in the epidermis, and protects skin from damage
- Stimulates regeneration of injured skin by accelerating proliferation and differentiation of the epidermal cells
- Functions as a highly effective post-procedure treatment to soothe, cool, and calm the skin after laser and peel procedures A.
Apply 4 to 5 drops onto fingers and smooth over face and neck, avoiding eye area. Allow absorbing before applying additional products. Can be used twice a day or as directed by the physician
Sodium Hyaluronate, Soybean Extract, Green Tea Extract, Aloe Vera Extract
Want a free medical aesthetician virtual consultation to help you?
We are open 7 days a week, we can help you no matter what part of the world you're from. We can help you decide which of our products can work best for you as well as how to mix our product with any other skin care line on the planet. Yes, it’s free.