ACNE CORRECTION PADS WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Acne correction pads have a unique blend of Glycolic Acid 5%, Lactic Acid 5%, and Salicylic Acid 2%. They work together to provide a mild microchemical peel that exfoliates and corrects acne while avoiding potential breakouts and leaving your skin clearer and blemish-free. They contain botanical elements like Licorice, Yeast, Burdock, Horse Chestnut, Olive, Clary Sage extracts, and Ivy, which aid in relieving acne-related redness, irritation, and inflammation.
BENEFITS OF USING ACNE CORRECTION PADS
- It stimulates cellular turnover through a micro-peel that comes in Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids.
- They contain Glycolic Acid 5%, Lactic Acid 5%, and Salicylic Acid 2%.
- It gives the advantage of a gentle, microchemical peel to exfoliate, correct problematic acne and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Alpha and beta hydroxy acid compounds aid in exfoliating dead skin cells, hence promoting cellular regeneration.
- Deeply penetrates pores to control sebum production and limit acne bacteria development.
- With a botanically infused product, acne cleansing softens and soothes acne-prone, irritated skin while decreasing inflammation and redness.
- Acne correction pads leave your skin clearer, cleaner, and blemish-free.
DIRECTIONS FOR USING ACNE PADS
Wipe the whole face and neck with one pad avoiding the eyes. Allow for absorption before adding other products. It can be taken twice a day or as advised by a doctor. There is no need to rinse. To keep the pads from drying out, tighten the cap after each use.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%
Glycolic Acid 5%
Lactic Acid 5%
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium, Hydroxide, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta Glucan, Allantoin, Dipotassium, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit), Peel Extract, Tetrasodium, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methyl isothiazolinone, Cucumis Sativus Cucumber (Fruit extract), Glycyrrhizate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Lactate, PPG-26-Buthet-26, PEG 40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil,