The powerful anti-aging treatment contains a potent blend of 5 types of self-stabilized, bioavailable Vitamin C 10% in a rich cream base to nourish, hydrate, and protect facial skin as it fights and reverses the signs of aging. This radiant C formula delivers Vitamin C four times more efficiently than Ascorbic Acid formulas, for more edacious treatment results. Clinical testing of efficacy has shown an 80% reduction in melanin synthesis, as skin appeared dramatically brighter. Collagen synthesis is increased by 100%, leaving skin firmer and tauter. Additionally, free radical formation decreased by 98%, resulting in UV-protected skin. Vitamin C enriched natural fruit extracts help to soothe and diminish redness and inflammation. Skin is left with a natural healthy glow.
- Radiant C contains a powerful potent blend of 5 types of self-stabilized, bioavailable Vitamin C for maximum facial skin protection.
- Delivers Vitamin C four times more efficiently than leading formulas
- Collagen-Stimulating Benefits Helps to Firm and Tighten Skin
- Brightens and Evens Skin Tone
- Clinical testing of efficacy has shown:
- 80% reduction in melanin synthesis, skin appeared dramatically lighter and brighter
- 100% increase in collagen synthesis leaving skin firmer and tauter with fewer lines and wrinkles
- 98% decrease in free radical formation, resulting in UV protected skin
- 94% reduction in cellular damage due to UVB exposure
- Helps to soothe and diminish redness and inflammation with Vitamin C enriched natural fruit extracts
- Radiant c improves the appearance of skin from acne-related lesions
Apply evenly over face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Allow absorbing before applying additional products. Can be used twice daily or as directed by the physician
Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl PaImitate) 10.096*, Vitamin E, Lemon Fruit Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Bisabolol
Radiant C Cream Clinical Study
Ascorbic acid or Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate of non-cytotoxic concentrations underwent an uptake into Pam212 cells for 2 hours. Quantification of the intracellular Ascorbic acid concentrations were made for each test sample. The concentration of Ascorbic acid found were (1) 12.0 ~M/10c-e~ll for Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate and (2) 4.0 pM/10'6 cell for Ascorbic acid (at the same concentration of 20 uM)...Read More
Want a free medical aesthetician virtual consultation to help you?
We are open 7 days a week, we can help you no matter what part of the world you're from. We can help you decide which of our products can work best for you as well as how to mix our product with any other skin care line on the planet. Yes, it’s free.